Re: [SCA-JML] Congratulations (to me!)

  • Nate Ledbetter
    Message 1 of 37 , Jun 30, 2001
      --- Barbara Nostrand <nostrand@...> wrote:
      > Noble Cousin!
      >
      > Ahh yes! Mr. Doughnut. I used to enjoy hot chocolate
      > at them
      > on my way home late at night. It was either that or
      > ochazuke.
      > I may even have done both some nights.

      american Coffee and a "Goruden Chokoretto" at least
      every other night as I studied my kanji cards and
      listened to the same "American" music on the
      radio...Man, I miss Mr. D.

      Shonaigawa

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Barbara Nostrand
      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 3, 2001
        Noble Cousins!

        I should also add that the donuts at Mr. Donut in Japan are pretty
        good. However, I should add to the note posted about Mr. Donut in
        Japan that it does show signs of Japanese management. The Boston
        Radio program is just one of them. So while Mr. Donut is not quite
        as Japanese as Dom Dom, it comes pretty close.