Re: [SCA-JML] Border wars

  • Blkrose@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2001
      In a message dated 6/26/2001 7:06:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      ltdomer98@... writes:

      Out of curiosity, is anyone heading to Fort Knox, KY
      this weekend for Border Wars?

      Shonaigawa

      Yes, I will be in attendance. :0)      ??

      Syr Theo
    • M & A
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 29, 2001
        70% chance I will be there.  My Knight marshal says I am not ready to authorize.  So I am a bit upset at that.  I have been involved with SCA for a year !!! and fighting at practice for 6 months.  I am with Shire of Gladenfeld.  Mori Ieyasu.  My Mon is a white Crane on a Black field look for me.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2001
          --- M & A <autiec@...> wrote:
          > 70% chance I will be there. My Knight marshal says
          > I am not ready to authorize. So I am a bit upset at
          > that. I have been involved with SCA for a year !!!
          > and fighting at practice for 6 months. I am with
          > Shire of Gladenfeld. Mori Ieyasu. My Mon is a
          > white Crane on a Black field look for me.

          6 months and he says your not ready????? How often are
          you practicing??? what is it being sais your still
          deficient in?
          kiyohara

          http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
        • M & A
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2001
            Didnt see you there. But I DID Authorize.  !!  with no problems!

            Mori Ieyasu