Re: [SCA-JML] Congratulations (to me!)

    Message 1 of 37 , Jun 27, 2001
      Kass McGann wrote:

      > Well, I have been known to drop into aragoto* "Nani miten da, omae!"**
      >
      > <G>
      > all, the "bad words" my brother taught me were aragoto!

      I can imagine you in nice Heian whiteface -- sorta innocent looking
      maiko like -- spouting off like that. Oh, I'd love to have the Pepsi
      concession on that train. <G>

      Effingham
    • Barbara Nostrand
      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 3 1:27 PM

        I should also add that the donuts at Mr. Donut in Japan are pretty
        good. However, I should add to the note posted about Mr. Donut in
        Japan that it does show signs of Japanese management. The Boston
        Radio program is just one of them. So while Mr. Donut is not quite
        as Japanese as Dom Dom, it comes pretty close.