Congratulations (to me!)

    Message 1 of 37 , Jun 24, 2001
      Well, folks, I'm now the proud of a biwa. <G>

      Be prepared to be assaulted with biwa music and noise (more noise than
      music) as I learn to be a blind biwa player.

      I think I'll have to memorize more of the Heike monogatari now. <G>

      Effingham
    • Barbara Nostrand
      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 3, 2001

        I should also add that the donuts at Mr. Donut in Japan are pretty
        good. However, I should add to the note posted about Mr. Donut in
        Japan that it does show signs of Japanese management. The Boston
        Radio program is just one of them. So while Mr. Donut is not quite
        as Japanese as Dom Dom, it comes pretty close.