Japanese A&S schedules

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2001
      Bun'ami-dono:

      Have you finalized our schedule for the A&S Japanese classes? I'm curious if the Japanese armour and garb things fit...

      Edward
    • Barbara Nostrand
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2001
        Bun'ami Sensei!

        Greetings from Solveig! Fairly recently, I received a note from
        Dame Alys Katherine asking me to verify my class schedule. I
        wrote back that I thought that I had already verified the
        schedule with you. I am confused.

      • Andrea Gideon
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2001
          On Tuesday 19 June 2001 20:14, you wrote:
          > Bun'ami Sensei!
          >
          > Greetings from Solveig! Fairly recently, I received a note from
          > Dame Alys Katherine asking me to verify my class schedule. I
          > wrote back that I thought that I had already verified the
          > schedule with you. I am confused.

          I also recieved the same confirmation request, and she had changed the time
          for one of my days.

          Nadeshiko
        • bun-ami
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 20, 2001
            Everybody,

            I just downloaded the A&S Schedule for the Japanese A&S Tent sponsored by Clan YamaKaminari on the files section of the SCA-JML YahooGroups mailing list. It is on a PDF file and in MS Word.
            Please feel free to look over and plan your War. New classes will be added soon, hopefully Baron Edwards' Japanese armor class.

            If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a message or contact me.

            Kusunoki Fumio Bun-ami