Re: [SCA-JML] Otoko wa Tsurai yo!

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2001
      Baron Edward!

      I didn't take a close enough look at the Otoko wa Tsurai Yo tapes,
      but I suspect that they are simply the Shochiku Home Video tapes.
      They are at Cornell. Try to make friends with your Interlibrary
      Load people. Now, all I have to do is determine which way will get
      me access to those tapes for the lowest cost. Maybe I will buy a
      one month library card. I've done that before.

      | techie.com, msn.com |