Re: [SCA-JML] Otoko wa Tsurai yo!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2001
      Barbara Nostrand wrote:

      > Noble Cousins!
      >
      > Greetings from Solveig! Here I am in the Cornell Library
      > perusing the card catalog, but what wheels up? A whole
      > library cart full of Tora-san tapes! I want to borrow
      > ALL of them of course.

      Are they subbed and/or dubbed?

      I am *so* envious...

      Effingham
    • Barbara Nostrand
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2001
        Baron Edward!

        I didn't take a close enough look at the Otoko wa Tsurai Yo tapes,
        but I suspect that they are simply the Shochiku Home Video tapes.
        They are at Cornell. Try to make friends with your Interlibrary
        Load people. Now, all I have to do is determine which way will get
        me access to those tapes for the lowest cost. Maybe I will buy a
        one month library card. I've done that before.

        | techie.com, msn.com |