Otoko wa Tsurai yo!

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2001
      Noble Cousins!

      Greetings from Solveig! Here I am in the Cornell Library
      perusing the card catalog, but what wheels up? A whole
      library cart full of Tora-san tapes! I want to borrow
      ALL of them of course.

      | techie.com, msn.com |
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2001
        Barbara Nostrand wrote:

        > Noble Cousins!
        >
        > Greetings from Solveig! Here I am in the Cornell Library
        > perusing the card catalog, but what wheels up? A whole
        > library cart full of Tora-san tapes! I want to borrow
        > ALL of them of course.

        Are they subbed and/or dubbed?

        I am *so* envious...

        Effingham
      • Barbara Nostrand
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2001
          Baron Edward!

          I didn't take a close enough look at the Otoko wa Tsurai Yo tapes,
          but I suspect that they are simply the Shochiku Home Video tapes.
          They are at Cornell. Try to make friends with your Interlibrary
          Load people. Now, all I have to do is determine which way will get
          me access to those tapes for the lowest cost. Maybe I will buy a
          one month library card. I've done that before.

          | techie.com, msn.com |