Re: [SCA-JML] Re: hiratake

  • Andrea Gideon
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2001
      > Would you mind terribly sending me a recipe report?

      I'm sorry I don't have a recipe report. The whole weekend was a wash. The
      county of the event site was under a tornado watch all day Saturday and we
      had thunderstoms all weekend. I really wanted to try it under Pennsic
      conditions(over a fire in cast iron) but I guess I'll have to try it over the
      stove.

      Andrea