[SCA-JML] Re: Swordsmithing

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2001
      Nobumitsu Dono!

      Greetings from Solveig! Actually, the book I suggested introduces
      a particular master smith and tells you how to go about attempting
      to sign up. Basically he checks you out. Are you willing to be a
      hard working slave for about six or seven years? You will spend
      your first year or two tending charcoal. After five years, you
      may make a blade. The master smith will feed and house you and
      give you small pocket money. This is a real feudal type relationship
      which is not to be undertaken lightly.

      | techie.com, msn.com |