Sokutai layout

  • fsjlb4@uaf.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2001
      Okay, I don't have much time, so I'm throwing up what I have at the
      moment. Yes, I know this is more Heian than muromachi, but that's my
      'Japanese directory' at the moment.

      Go to:
      http://modzer0.cs.uaf.edu/~logan/muromachi/sokutai/

      The instructions are much more detailed than what is there, but it should
      be a beginning. I am interested in hearing what other people have to say
      on the dimensions; I tried to size it up about 17%, and then translate
      into inches. I think I may end up using the centimeters in the end,
      however.

      Nonetheless, I will be gone for about a week with maybe/maybe not Internet
      access and then for the next month I will be in Caid and I cannot
      guarantee that I will be able to work on any of this.