Re: Akunoya - Japanese Tents

  • Rahlyns Falconer-Beddes
    Message 1 of 10 , May 23, 2001
      I'm currently making camp curtains for my fantasy group, and I'm
      wondering if they'll translate to an SCA environment.

      I've got 10 ft by 6 ft sections that have the loops on the top.
      They have ties on the side to all tie together. My poles are
      aluminum. I'm spray painting them black to look cast iron.

      My problem is that they will not all be the same color. 6 are blue
      and light blue, 4 are brown and dark brown.

      How far off would that be?