help meeeee... hellllppp meeee.....

  • wcbooth@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2001
      Ichiban Tomodachi, I need your help....

      Other than pounding away at the keyboard with fingers( and forehead,
      when stuck) i have been trying to find out if i can register my mon.
      I have been delving through the various resources on the net.. and i
      am confused... one says that they are permisible, another contradicts
      the first....

      ok.. i'm looking ay "hopefully" registering the following:

      Fieldless, three japanese sake cups gules,(now here's where i
      fumble ;) ) the bottoms facing eachother....

      now, all i need is to get ahold of the hearald, and get thebok of
      japanese names from him.. and i'll be set.....

      But, on a happier note...

      I"M GOING TO PENNSIC!!

      I will be there for the final week (everything permitting) and will
      be camped with Ealdomere... i hope to meet as many of you as i can...

      an i will be bringing Dr.pepper.. and POSSIBLY sake, if nothing goes
      awry...

      aigato gozamashita
      Nobu