Re: the return of the ripple....

  • wcbooth@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2001
      > By a "Who's Who" do you mean of people in period, or of modern
      personae?

      actualy, i was hoping(now here's a project) to list everyone here,
      first(including you lurkers ;D) then, possibly (but i doubt it) every
      yamato in the SCA... but i think that might be a bit too much.....
      so, i'm just sticking with us, and maybe any major oriental(yes,
      including the horde)households in the sca.. then, maybe, a listing of
      yamato by kingdom, so that we can atleast have a running head count.
      it's purely voluntary..but i can understand the frustration of
      newbies who want to be Bushi, and get frustrated, because they can't
      find anything.. i know i'm preaching to the converted.. so please..
      send me links,photos,anything you think that would be usefull for the
      website..... thank you again, everyone...

      Nobu
    • Debra Tonjes Zaccaro
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2001
        Ya, now *that* is a Project, awroit.