Re: [SCA-JML] children at court

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2001
      Noble Cousin!

      Greetings from Solveig! I recollect seeing such clothing. It
      was rather simple in nature. One of the clothes horses will
      probably find pictures for you long before I do, but I will
      keep an eye out for them a well. One of the hardest things to
      do is to find nice Japanese prints. You will probably want
      to get white cloth and dye it yourself.

      | techie.com, msn.com |