Re: [SCA-JML] a Short announcement

    Message 1 of 12 , May 1 6:14 AM
      michael A wrote:

      > I hope no one minds this quick intrusion.
      >
      > just wanted to let my friends know, a new young
      > samurai has joined us.
      > Our son was born 4/26 at 8:01. Hes a wopping 9lb
      > 14ozs/ 21 inches and doing well. Bonnie is recovering
      > at the hospital from the required csection and also
      > doing well.

      Omedetou!!

      > we are naming him
      > Orion michaelson phillip arndt
      > im still pondering his true japanese name ;).

      Any reason you went with Orion?

      (So sue me; I'm a herald. <G>)

      Effingham
    • michael A
      Message 2 of 12 , May 4 8:00 AM
        > michael A wrote:
        >
        > > I hope no one minds this quick intrusion.
        > >
        > > just wanted to let my friends know, a new young
        > > samurai has joined us.
        > > Our son was born 4/26 at 8:01. Hes a wopping 9lb
        > > 14ozs/ 21 inches and doing well. Bonnie is
        > recovering
        > > at the hospital from the required csection and
        > also
        > > doing well.
        > >

        > Omedetou!!
        >

        > > we are naming him
        > > Orion michaelson phillip arndt
        > > im still pondering his true japanese name ;).
        >
        > Any reason you went with Orion?

        Hmmm too many nights spent gazing into the night
        sky????
        Seriously, both of us are fond of the constellation
        and we thought it was unusual without being quirky.
        Plus we thought it sounded pretty cool with the rest
        of his name.

        > (So sue me; I'm a herald. <G>)

        which leads me to my next point.
        im fairly famnilar with adult japanese naming
        conventions,but for adults. What is the structure for
        a newborn??
        --kiyohara

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/