[SCA-JML] Re: Stop the flames!

  • Kass McGann
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2000
      Distinguished brethren,

      And sisteren...

      I fear that lately some dissent has come between our unified
      prupose. Would it not be best to forget past wrongs and attempt to
      contiue on as before, to furhter our quest for knowlege and
      understanding?

      In other words let's drop the personal attacks and flame bullcrap,
      okay? It really pisses me off.

      -Ogami Itto

      I concurr!

      We've been having a great conversation the past couple of weeks -- the best I've ever seen on this
      list! We're all learning and teaching so much. It's great! Let's keep it great!

      Fujiwara