Re: [SCA-JML] I guess this is the place

  • Andrea Gideon
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 23, 2001
      fsjlb

      > I should be moving in to the Reston, VA area unless things fall through.
      > I would love to know if anyone else is in the area and whom I should
      > contact.
      >
      > -Ii

      I would be happy to welcome you to the Washington D.C. area. I'm not in Northern Virginia, but just across the river, in Maryland. My
      husband goes to the Ponte Alto (most of Northern Virginia) rapier practises and we usually camp with them at Pennsic. The Pontoons (the
      people from Ponte Alto) are a very friendly bunch and a very active barony. Feel free to e-mail me offlist with any questions regarding
      the area. I was born and raised in the metro area and have lived here (except for a few years here and there) all my life. Welcome to
      Atlantia!

      Nadeshiko
      andrea@...