Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Heraldry Help (Mon?)

  • Chris Gregory/Matashichiro
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 21, 2001
      > The College of Arms will not pass a manji. This is a
      > matter of protecting the Society from injury do to
      > the possibility of people from outside the Society
      > seeing it in use and not understanding that it is
      > a period charge used all across Eurasia and in
      > Meso-America. Unfortunatley, Hitler has deprived
      > us of a rather nice charge for rather some time to
      > come.

      Among other things....
      I also heard that a Triskelion Gammedion (sp?) the 3-armed manji, is also
      forbidden, because some new Nazi groups are using it. Con-sarned fools
      takin' all our charges!
      As for me, I like the Ox-cart wheel, or perhaps a tree of some sort.

      --
      "the sound of a flute
      rustling of leaves in the spring