Re: Samurai Larps

  • WhiteFeather
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2001
      >Do not lose hope for those others who did not escape. Remember that even
      >those who are _in_ hell may gain merit by our actions done in their names.
      >Thus, those toiling in the realms of "NERO" or the other lower levels of
      >"LARP" (which is Sanskrit for "Tacky") may be helped! Burn incense and chant
      >the lotus for them!

      I agree! I mean any group of people who hang out with other deviants in
      bizarre cult like gatherings, dress up funny clothes, carry swords and
      weapons about them, try and make weird props to further their game...
      they're all nuts. Oh wait, which group were we making fun of again?
      Hmm....

      It's always amusing to see that no matter where one's hobbies and
      interests lie, and how strange and weird they might be... we always have
      to find something further to thumb our noses at.

      -Kataura Hachirou
      aka Larry Shields