[sca-jml] Uesugi Kenshin

  • Bruce Mills
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 1999
      Haifuku:

      I've been trying to dredge up information about my Daimyo, Uesugi Kenshin,
      from the web and other sources, but there doesn't seem to be all that much
      out there to be found, while there is scads on Takeda (ptui!) Shingen.
      Since Shingen wouldn't have been "important" without Kenshin, why isn't
      there more information readilly available?

      Yoroshiku,
      Akimoya
      Ealdormere