RE: Terminology - glossary

  • Munson, Eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001
      > ----------
      > From: J. Badgley
      > We so often through terms and words around on this list, I think it might
      > be nice to start having a dictionary of oft-used terms so that people can
      > look up the terminology they might not understand. That being said, I'll
      > try to work on compiling something,

      --- This is an excellent idea. Go for it! Glossaries are always good.
      So are phrase lists - as in Japanese expressions we can use in persona play.
      I am collecting a few at a time and would be happy to contribute them when
      it feels like I have enough. or, our linguists can simply offer them up.
      The period expressions are, of course, even more valuable!

      Thanks, Ii-dono.

      - mokurai (with his chatelaine's hat on)