Re: [SCA-JML] Armour question

  • Craig Gehlert III
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2001
      >I have six and they are about seven inches or so long at the bottom.
      >Pocy
      > how big are your kusazuris? and how many do you have
      >from your do?

      ok ok there are severl things one could do...one (not perid or my best
      option)tie the bottom of the front three kurazuris together;
      i used more plates but a smaller leingth...mine are about 5 1/2 to 6 inchs
      at the base...but my armor fits nine sets along the bottom...

      or for even better resolts...change your foot work alil'..less linerer
      and more side to side with tight cirules at the end of the movement...

      on a lighter note are you goint to be going to the esla festival?if you
      where to you would not be the only japanese persona there!

      JUST THINGS TO LOOK AT

      unnamed bushi...formal known as ichimitsu
    • schneider
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2, 2001
        on a lighter note are you goint to be going to the esla festival?if you
        > where to you would not be the only japanese persona there!
        >
        > JUST THINGS TO LOOK AT
        >
        > unnamed bushi...formal known as ichimitsu

        When and where is that?
        Pocy