Re: [SCA-JML] Armour question

  • schneider
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1 7:37 PM
      I have six and they are about seven inches or so long at the bottom.
      Pocy
                     how big are your kusazuris? and  how many do you have  from your do?

    • Craig Gehlert III
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2 9:08 AM
        >I have six and they are about seven inches or so long at the bottom.
        >Pocy
        > how big are your kusazuris? and how many do you have
        >from your do?

        ok ok there are severl things one could do...one (not perid or my best
        option)tie the bottom of the front three kurazuris together;
        i used more plates but a smaller leingth...mine are about 5 1/2 to 6 inchs
        at the base...but my armor fits nine sets along the bottom...

        or for even better resolts...change your foot work alil'..less linerer
        and more side to side with tight cirules at the end of the movement...

        on a lighter note are you goint to be going to the esla festival?if you
        where to you would not be the only japanese persona there!

        JUST THINGS TO LOOK AT

        unnamed bushi...formal known as ichimitsu
      • schneider
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2 9:40 AM
          on a lighter note are you goint to be going to the esla festival?if you
          > where to you would not be the only japanese persona there!
          >
          > JUST THINGS TO LOOK AT
          >
          > unnamed bushi...formal known as ichimitsu

          When and where is that?
          Pocy