  • J. Badgley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      Is anyone familiar with the concept of a bushi's 'letter of
      recommendation' from a family, lord, or teacher? Is this a period
      practice, or a something we use in the current middle ages?

      I have been asked for one, and would like to provide the best letter I
      possibly can, but that requires a little more knowledge on the custom.

      Any help would be appreciated; mailed either privately or to the list.