Goodgoin', Tenkai!

  • lynnx@enteract.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2001
      > Thanks for the wishes! I think I did pretty well,
      > especially since the
      > essays were on the two things I'd studied hard: the
      > transition of power
      > from Heian aristocracy to Kamakura warriors and the
      > "popularization" of Medieval Buddhism. :)
      >
      > Tenkai
      > "Do not take a liking to poison just because there is an > antidote."
      > --Shinran (1173-1262)
      (A comment here: Sounds good to !!

      But does bring to mind a Euro. king who is supposed to have
      taken tiny then increasing amounts of some sort of
      poison(s?) to build up his resistance - and sure nuff some
      por' sucker tried one on him and no-such-luck-Chuck

      I like Shinran sama's approach better all the same... less
      side-effect problems :)

      gaij' said with usual Diplomatic Aplomb

      >... kick butt and take names!
      (i can be SOooo poetic right...) :-b