Re: Nobumitsu's site

  • wcbooth@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2001
      --- In sca-jml@y..., "Garry & Constance" <garcon@s...> wrote:
      > Konnichi wa to all,
      >
      > I have been on this list for a couple of weeks now and after
      reading this line "...I am on this line of thought that says we need
      info available to new people" (snip) - mokurai-bozu, I thought I
      should put in my vote of 'hai'. I have found reading your topics
      interesting, though of course not always what I am seeking, and would
      like to know which sites you would recommend. For instance,
      Nobumitsu's site is mentioned but a URL wasn't given.
      > My specific area of research is Kamakura time-period, if that helps
      narrow it down.

      > Thank you in advance for your anticipated help.
      > Shunzei

      Many apologies, Shunzei-dono. I have been lax in posting my site
      address...

      www.angelfire.com/on3/sanazami

      please, accept my apologies...

      Nobumitsu
    • Munson, Eric
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2001
        Greetings Shunzei-dono,

        In addition to Nobu's response, let me toot his horn a bit and explain that his site is intended to serve as a gateway to many, many other useful sites. You may wind up bookmarking them all!  Meanwhile, back at the roji, you'll find lots of very useful stuff in the files section of the webite for this yahoogroup.

        Best of luck with your quest for enlightenment!

        - mokurai-bozu

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 12, 2001
          Thank you for your help.  Internet techno-peasant that I am, (and I hang my head in shame), how do I get to the files section of this yahoo group?  I also kinda ended up on this group on a spur of the typing thing and don't know much about any of the people talking or how this mail group works. Will I find that information on the site as well?

          Again, thank you,
          Shunzei

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 13, 2001
            Try this link...

            As for how it works, there are options you can select from the main web page
            - basically how you want to receive your mail. As for the people talking,
            there's a bunch. I'd just listen in, participate when you feel like it.
            You'll soon discover through reading, who is knowledgeable and who seems to
            share your interests, is nice to chat with, etc. Just mingle! I don't
            believe there is a profile or anything of who is on the list. I know some
            time ago Nobumitsu-dono was going to put together a database of Japanese
            persona across the SCA, but I don't know how many gentles responded.

            - mokurai-bozu