Re: [SCA-JML] 'Doumo in 100-packs, and my *last* attempt on "ka".

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2001
      Sister Ed!

      Greetings from Solveig! I just could not resist your posting. Do
      you perchance have a recording contract for your song about the
      Little Filly with the One Horse Shay? I wonder whether whether
      there are any good dissertations out there on the whole genre
      to which that particular television program belongs along with:
      My Favorite Martian, Bewitched, and I Dream of Jeanie. I do not
      believe that The People's Choice or Topper are members of that
      particular genre. Nor are The Munsters or The Adams Family.

      My theory is that this genre manifests a reaction to the mass
      conformity of the Eisenhower years in general an the McCarthy
      period in particular.

      Amateur Schoalr
      | techie.com, msn.com |