Moustache

  • schneider
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2001
      What is a period style moustache and how do I wear it?
      Pocy
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2001
        schneider wrote:

        > What is a period style moustache and how do I wear it?

        On the menpo, or under your schnoz?

        Effingham
      • schneider
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2001
          Under my beak
          Pocy

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 10, 2001
            schneider wrote:

            > Under my beak

            You mean you're actually going to do a Japanese 'stache?

            Gonna do a motodori, too? <G>

            Effingham
          • schneider
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 10, 2001
              Well,
              I must say that my handle bars are getting old and I'm looking at trying
              something new. I figured, if I have enough hair under my lip to make a
              handle bar moustache to poke my eye, then I may have enough for any other
              style. Besides, it grows back. (hopefully)
              Pocy
              > You mean you're actually going to do a Japanese 'stache?
              >
              > Gonna do a motodori, too? <G>
              >
              > Effingham

            • Barbara Nostrand
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 10, 2001

                I seriously recommend

                Kokugo Kokubngaku Techo
                Shogakukgan 1990
                ISBN 4-09-504501-9
                1950 yen

                This is where I got the textile information from.
                You should also consider picking up volumes of
                Rekishi Gunzo Series put out by Gakken. It is
                currently reissued and is available over the
                counter at Kinokuniya.

                Although issues of Rekishi Gunzo are technically
                magazines, they now have ISBN's as well. For
                example 4-05-105152-8 which is about the battle
                of Shizugadake. Currently there are at least 45
                issues in this series each costing about 1000 yen.
                In my opinion, most of them are well worth owning.

                | techie.com, msn.com |