mempo moustache

  • schneider
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2001
      Well,
      I have finally overcome my muscular disorder and gotten off my butt. I have made a mempo from the pattern I posted at the e-groups page and was wondering if anyone had suggestions as to what to make a moustache for it with? Also, there was a particular style of moustache mentioned in an earlier post that I ould like to know more about. How it was worn and how much lip hair is needed to pull it off. I have a handle bar moustache already and am thinking of changing styles :)
      Thanks all,
      Pocy
    • Blkrose@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2001
        schneider@... writes:

        << Well,
        I have finally overcome my muscular disorder and gotten off my butt. I have
        made a mempo from the pattern I posted at the e-groups page and was wondering
        if anyone had suggestions as to what to make a moustache for it with? Also,
        there was a particular style of moustache mentioned in an earlier post that I
        ould like to know more about. How it was worn and how much lip hair is needed
        to pull it off. I have a handle bar moustache already and am thinking of
        changing styles :)
        Thanks all,
        Pocy

        If you can get some, I would suggest horse tail hair. Its strong and rather
        stiff.

        Theodric
      • M & A
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2001
          Horsehair. www.tandyleather.com  look under craft components and then horsehair, then page 5.  I bought 4 oz thats a LOT of horse hair.

           It perfect and lasts a long time.

          Mori
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2001
            What about attaching? What works best for glueing hair to russeted steel?
            Pocy
            > In a message dated 3/2/01 9:22:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
            > schneider@... writes:
            >
            > << Well,
            > I have finally overcome my muscular disorder and gotten off my butt. I
            have
            > made a mempo from the pattern I posted at the e-groups page and was
            wondering
            > if anyone had suggestions as to what to make a moustache for it with?
            Also,
            > there was a particular style of moustache mentioned in an earlier post
            that I
            > ould like to know more about. How it was worn and how much lip hair is
            needed
            > to pull it off. I have a handle bar moustache already and am thinking of
            > changing styles :)
            > Thanks all,
            > Pocy
            > >>
            > If you can get some, I would suggest horse tail hair. Its strong and
            rather
            > stiff.
            >
            > Theodric

          • M & A
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 6, 2001
              To attach it I used a garbage wire tie. Black it works great.  Look at pic.