Re: [SCA-JML] FW: [Authentic_SCA] New email group

  • Andrea Gideon
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2001
      stephen higa wrote:

      > Did you unsubscribe? I thought it wasn't going to work at first, either,
      > but now there are several lively discussions going on! Even if you've
      > unsubscribed, you can still access the message archive (I believe).
      >
      > Tenkai-bozu

      It's possible but when I changed my e-mail address for all of e-groups, it
      should have changed it for all my lists. I'll go check.
      Andrea
    • Gara of Lions Gate
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2001
        Don't count on it.  When eGroups switched over to Yahoo I stopped getting the emails on this list as well as the SCA-newbie list.  NOT by any choice of mine I'd point out.  After a few complaint emails it seemed to regulate itself.  They tried to claim my emails were bouncing.  Uh huh sure.

        Gara