Re: [SCA-JML] The Online Armour Manual is up!

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 6, 2001
      michael A wrote:

      > WOW!!!!
      >
      > What can i say but thank you. after having finished
      > reading it i now have a whole load of projects to
      > start. the level of detail you went into was amazing.

      Thank you. Armour is my bread and butter. Armour and garb. And onomastics.
      Okay, Japanese things are my various breads and butters. (1) I'm quite
      passionate about J. armour.

      > Idefinately agree that books and reading are the most
      > crucial tools, but adding a work like this to those
      > books and pictures is invaluable.

      Yet so many armourers never crack a book...

      > I can only hope the work it inspires will do your
      > effort justice. ill try to show you what i have done
      > at war.

      I appreciate it. I always like to see what people who've read my stuff are
      doing.

      Effingham
      (1) Anyone ever seen "What's Up, Tiger Lily?"