Re: [SCA-JML] yahoogroups?

  • Confucius
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2001
      Re: [SCA-JML] yahoogroups? I moderate a few groups, and I got some notices in the email in December...Are you subscribed to the eGroups Moderator announcement list?

      Health attend you,
      Nameless Person
      Qu'er non es grazitz lunhs mestiers
      menhs en cort que de belh saber
      de trobar -- qu'auzir e vezer
      hi vol hom mais captenhs leugiers
      e critz mesclatz ab dezonor.

                      --Guiraut Riquier, 1292

      ----------
      From: "Gara of Lions Gate" <kymbeee@...>
      To: <sca-jml@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [SCA-JML] yahoogroups?
      Date: Wed, Feb 7, 2001, 12:15 PM

      Yahoo bought eGroups a few months ago, and there has been an announcement at the bottom of all the emails for awhile, saying such, with a link to get more information.  But if you're like me and have learned to ignore the advertisements, you probably didn't see that.  It took me awhile to notice.  As for whether or not the group moderators were supposed to receive a notice, I don't know.

      Gara

      p.s. This is what the announcement looked like:
      Click here <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=77122.1253508.2843852.908943/D=egroupmail/S=1700767503:N/A=537257/R=0/*http://www.egroups.com/local/news.html>  for more details

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2001
        Confucius wrote:

        > I moderate a few groups, and I got some notices in the email in
        > December...Are you subscribed to the eGroups Moderator announcement
        > list?
        >
        > Health attend you,
        > Nameless Person

        Yes, but I haven't gotten anything from that list since before
        Christmas.

        Andrea