Re: [SCA-JML] The Online Armour Manual is up!

  • michael A
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 6, 2001
      WOW!!!!

      What can i say but thank you. after having finished
      reading it i now have a whole load of projects to
      start. the level of detail you went into was amazing.

      Idefinately agree that books and reading are the most
      crucial tools, but adding a work like this to those
      books and pictures is invaluable.
      I can only hope the work it inspires will do your
      effort justice. ill try to show you what i have done
      at war.

      thanks again
      kiyohara

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 6, 2001
        michael A wrote:

        > WOW!!!!
        >
        > What can i say but thank you. after having finished
        > reading it i now have a whole load of projects to
        > start. the level of detail you went into was amazing.

        Thank you. Armour is my bread and butter. Armour and garb. And onomastics.
        Okay, Japanese things are my various breads and butters. (1) I'm quite
        passionate about J. armour.

        > Idefinately agree that books and reading are the most
        > crucial tools, but adding a work like this to those
        > books and pictures is invaluable.

        Yet so many armourers never crack a book...

        > I can only hope the work it inspires will do your
        > effort justice. ill try to show you what i have done
        > at war.

        I appreciate it. I always like to see what people who've read my stuff are
        doing.

        Effingham
        (1) Anyone ever seen "What's Up, Tiger Lily?"