Colors

  • Joshua Badgley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2001
      Okay, I have to get ready for both Pennsic and a flower-viewing festival.
      My question is, what colors and outfits are recommended for these two
      occassions? I've been looking for a good color template, but I'm not
      entirely sure how to read some of them. Are the color charts applicable
      to both men and women?

      I am gettings some dyes, and I want to try at least shibori-dyed garment.
      Suggestions would be appreciated.

      -Ii Saburou