Re: [SCA-JML] OK Ladies and Gentelmen, New Questions! :)

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2001
      Stephan_Knight@... wrote:

      > 1st Q~ Who was it that was talking about "hand kissing classes"?
      > Please e-mail me, I would like to talk to you about a related
      > subject...

      I don't know, but it doesn't sound like something that would come up in a
      Japanese forum.... <G>

      > 2nd Q~ What are some good books on the 1500? Specifically around
      > the "Tokugawa Regiem" time frame or on those specific events in
      > history?

      Which do you want, the Tokugawa regime (which began in 1600) or something
      on the 1500s?

      There's a large bibliography in the files section, with many many books on
      history. What exactly are you interested in?