short JNTO articles up!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2001
      Greetings, all!

      Last spring, I wrote about 20 articles for JNTO (Japan National Tourist
      Organization) on little cultural things; they all had to be really short (IIRC,
      all within 90-110 words!), and JNTO's put the first two up. It's taking a long
      while, but more should be up soon.

      For the record, if anyone wants to read some REALLY short and VERY basic
      cultural articles, check out:

      Kyudo: http://www.jnto.go.jp/interests/culture/b6g/b6g1.html

      Armour: http://www.jnto.go.jp/interests/culture/b2k/b2k1.html

      Eventually, there'll be some bio pieces (Yoshitsune, Masakado), a piece on
      castles, etc.

      Well, just me tooting my own horn. <G>