OK Ladies and Gentelmen, New Questions! :)

  • Stephan_Knight@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2001
      1st Q~ Who was it that was talking about "hand kissing classes"?
      Please e-mail me, I would like to talk to you about a related
      subject...
      2nd Q~ What are some good books on the 1500? Specificly around
      the "Tokugawa Regiem" time frame or on those specific events in
      history?

      Thanks!
      ~Jace
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2001
        Stephan_Knight@... wrote:

        > 1st Q~ Who was it that was talking about "hand kissing classes"?
        > Please e-mail me, I would like to talk to you about a related
        > subject...

        I don't know, but it doesn't sound like something that would come up in a
        Japanese forum.... <G>

        > 2nd Q~ What are some good books on the 1500? Specifically around
        > the "Tokugawa Regiem" time frame or on those specific events in
        > history?

        Which do you want, the Tokugawa regime (which began in 1600) or something
        on the 1500s?

        There's a large bibliography in the files section, with many many books on
        history. What exactly are you interested in?