Kote shoulders?

  • schneider
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2001
      I'm struggling with my kote int he way they tie under my arms. It's like a V design with a grommet in the tip and the 1/4" line I'm using goes through both grommets. Does anyone have a pattern or a picture of how the shoulders that tie under the arm look like/ The line I have keeps bruising my chest and it doesn't fit right on my shoulder. I aev seen the kote pics in the online manual but they don't show the shoulder flaps. I have also seen pics where they look as though they tie a lot lower in the torso than from the neck to the armpit like I have them. Can anyone help me?
      Pocy