Re: Useless information

  • Kass McGann
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2001
      > I am unable to find that site. Could you post the entire web
      > address? (I tried amazon.jp, www.amazon.jp, www.amazon.jp.co, etc
      > etc etc.)
      > Thank you again for your help. Now, who can I convince to
      > translate this for me? ;)

      Sorry Takewara-dono. I lost my brain. You almost got it. It's
      amazon.co.jp

      I think you will find a lot of info there even if you can't read
      it... And you will begin to recognize the kanji for the different
      styles of clothing sooner than you would believe. It's just pattern
      recognition. Believe me.

      Fujiwara no Aoi