Re: [SCA-JML] mon

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 23, 2001
      Andrea Gideon wrote:

      > Can anyone recommend a good bok on mon?

      Depends... what kind of book? An analysis of mon, or a book full o mon
      illos? If the latter, the best source -- possibly -- in English is what
      we call "Adachi".. The technical name is "Japanese Design Motifs." It's
      one of the standard reference sources used by SCA heralds. It's a Dover
      book, and you can get it from Amazon.com.