Re: OFFLIST Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Heian culture.

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 23, 2001
      "Anthony J. Bryant" wrote:

      Crap. Sorry. That was supposed to be offlist.

      Please ignore it.

      Effingham
    • Joshua Badgley
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 23, 2001
        On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Anthony J. Bryant wrote:

        > "Anthony J. Bryant" wrote:
        >

        > Crap. Sorry. That was supposed to be offlist.
        >
        > Please ignore it.

        But it was so cool! O-machigai ni narimashite doumo arigatou
        gozaimashita*! ;)

        -Ii Saburou

        *Basically: Thanks for the mistake! ;)
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 23, 2001
          Joshua Badgley wrote:

          > On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Anthony J. Bryant wrote:
          >
          > > Crap. Sorry. That was supposed to be offlist.
          > >
          > > Please ignore it.
          > >
          > But it was so cool! O-machigai ni narimashite doumo arigatou
          > gozaimashita*! ;)

          Sigh. Yeah. I *love* making mistakes. And I'm *so* good at it....

          Effingfrustrated
        • Gara of Lions Gate
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 24, 2001
            >Joshua Badgley wrote:

            >> On Tue, 23
            Jan 2001, Anthony J. Bryant wrote:

            >> > Crap. Sorry.
            That was supposed to be offlist.

            >> > Please ignore
            it.

            >> But it was so cool!  O-machigai ni
            narimashite doumo arigatou
            >> gozaimashita*!
            ;)

            >Sigh. Yeah. I *love* making mistakes. And I'm *so*
            good at it....

            >Effingfrustrated

            *gasp* Did you just cuss??  Yikes, Fujiwara-hime, cover your ears... uh eyes!!!

            *grin*

            Gara