from the Wayback Machine

  • lynnx@enteract.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2001
      (It slipped down behind the console. i TOLD Peabody-san to
      let me fix that! But nooo- until we hadda get stranded in
      ancient Egypt (figures, way OOP).

      Effingham,

      > You're gonna love my kariginu. <G>
      > Blue ra, with fuji-wheel pattern.

      WHERE did/do you get patterned ra????

      (And what's a "fuji-wheel" design look like?)

      > Well, it might have, but the fabric weave-pattern specifically came from
      > the "kariginu pattern" pile, and I know you wouldn't want to use a
      > kariginu fabric for something else. <G>

      PILES?? you got *piles*?!!! (If you got this stuff in Japan
      please tell me where/how, or if there's a
      manufacturer/weaver's label on it or ....)

      also whatzis?
      > waga-kimi

      yis
      s.e.