[SCA-JML] Japanese stuff for sale...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 1999
      Sorry for what sounds like an ad. Well, it *is* an ad. Sort of. At least
      it's pertinent to the list....

      I'm unloading a couple of Japanese things that may be of interest to my
      fellows on this list. They're up on e-bay, and if you're interested, the
      links are below.

      One is a Japanese book on swords. I got two when there, planning on
      giving one to a friend who had already gotten it from another source, so
      I have an extra. It's going away.

      The other thing is my kendo armour. The kote have disappeared, but the
      rest is there; it's never been worn, but there's a small ding in the dô
      from being jostled around in moving (it looks like it took a solid dô
      hit, nothing bad).

      For the book on swords:

      <http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=168802717>

      For the kendo armour: