[SCA-JML] links page

  • BamboOni@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 1999
      Hello everybody,
      I got this from another list I'm on. It's got some links to Japanese
      sites... <A HREF="http://www.io.com/~therion1/resources.html">Therion's Arms
      & Armor Resources of the Web</A>

      Oni
    • Ron Martino
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 1999
        > I got this from another list I'm on. It's got some links to Japanese
        > sites... <"http://www.io.com/~therion1/resources.html">Therion's Arms
        > & Armor Resources of the Web
        >
        > Oni

        A note - don't just skip to the Japanese section. He's apparently
        included links wherever made sense at the time, and hasn't
        cross-referenced them. In the brief scan I did, I saw at least two sites
        of interest to we nihonphiles that were not under the Japanese section.
        There are probably others as well.

        Yumitori
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22, 1999
          Ron Martino wrote:

          > A note - don't just skip to the Japanese section. He's apparently
          > included links wherever made sense at the time, and hasn't
          > cross-referenced them. In the brief scan I did, I saw at least two sites
          > of interest to we nihonphiles that were not under the Japanese section.
          > There are probably others as well.

          True.

          However, if you're looking for Japanese armour, my standard advice with
          the featured J. armour site therein is not a "grain of salt"... it's a
          saltlick.