ISO: Obata Torayoshi

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 10, 2014
      If Obata-dono is on the list, could you contact me?

      -Ii Katsumori
    • aenurstormwind
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 11, 2014
        Ii-Sensei. I am here. You can feel free to contact me here or at :samuraisolomon@...Obata TorayoshiMKA John SolomonMKA John Solomon
      • Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 11, 2014
          For those of you who were unable to attend my class at Pennsic on the
          wearing of Suikan Sugata and construction of the Suikan, the PDF of my
          handouts can be downloaded here -

          http://www.ee0r.com/sca/wafuku/suikanandsocanyou.pdf

          I also wore the Suikan Sugata while teaching as a visual aid to demonstrate
          details.
          If I ever do this class again, I'll get video.

          This was a one hour class. Please email me directly with any questions or
          comments.

          --
          Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie roku-i
          (mka: Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans)
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 11, 2014
            Thank you!

            Edwinna

            Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 4:37 PM
            Subject: [SCA-JML] Suikan, and so can you!

            For those of you who were unable to attend my class at Pennsic on the
            wearing of Suikan Sugata and construction of the Suikan, the PDF of my
            handouts can be downloaded here -

            http://www.ee0r.com/sca/wafuku/suikanandsocanyou.pdf

            I also wore the Suikan Sugata while teaching as a visual aid to demonstrate
            details.
            If I ever do this class again, I'll get video.

            This was a one hour class. Please email me directly with any questions or
            comments.

            --
            Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie roku-i
            (mka: Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans)
            ishiyama@...
            http://www.ee0r.com/sca/ishiyama.html

          • Jennifer Kobayashi
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 11, 2014

              http://www.ee0r.com/sca/wafuku/suikanandsocanyou.pdf

              And a second domo arigato for such a great document!

              -Ki no Izumi

              .