Sengoku Daimyo.com lives!

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 21
      I want to put everyone's mind at rest:  http://sengokudaimyo.com will continue.  I have been able to get administrative access to the site and I will be able to take care of any bills that might come up.  I am still working with the family to make sure that I can get the appropriate rights to make updates as needed--for the time being I don't want to change anything Tony had done, but some of us apprentices do have files that may be missing or mis-linked on the website.  If you have problems with a particular pattern, in the meantime, hit me up.  I'll try to find it and provide it to you, if it exists.  More as it comes out, but people can breathe a bit easier--the site stays up.

      -Ii Katsumori
    • Michael Howard
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 21
        Thank you for doing this. I had gotten through about 1/4 of the process of copying the site onto my hard drive. It's a relief to know that other people have been working to preserve this very important resource, and it's a relief to know I won't have to continue on the rather tedious task of copying down each webpage on his domain so I have it locally.

        On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 5:52 PM, JL Badgley <tatsushu@...> wrote:

        I want to put everyone's mind at rest:  http://sengokudaimyo.com will continue.  I have been able to get administrative access to the site and I will be able to take care of any bills that might come up.  I am still working with the family to make sure that I can get the appropriate rights to make updates as needed--for the time being I don't want to change anything Tony had done, but some of us apprentices do have files that may be missing or mis-linked on the website.  If you have problems with a particular pattern, in the meantime, hit me up.  I'll try to find it and provide it to you, if it exists.  More as it comes out, but people can breathe a bit easier--the site stays up.

        -Ii Katsumori

      • Deb Strub
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 21
          I think it's awesome that his apprenti will keep the site up.  I think he'd want that.

          YIS,

          Murakami Tsuruko
          An Tir

          On 1/21/2014 3:52 PM, JL Badgley wrote:

          I want to put everyone's mind at rest:  http://sengokudaimyo.com will continue.  I have been able to get administrative access to the site and I will be able to take care of any bills that might come up.  I am still working with the family to make sure that I can get the appropriate rights to make updates as needed--for the time being I don't want to change anything Tony had done, but some of us apprentices do have files that may be missing or mis-linked on the website.  If you have problems with a particular pattern, in the meantime, hit me up.  I'll try to find it and provide it to you, if it exists.  More as it comes out, but people can breathe a bit easier--the site stays up.

          -Ii Katsumori

        • STACEY MCKENNA
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 21
            Wow that is excellent news!!!

            M. Lanteigne
            Magnus

            On 01/21/14, JL Badgley <tatsushu@...> wrote:

            I want to put everyone's mind at rest:  http://sengokudaimyo.com will continue.  I have been able to get administrative access to the site and I will be able to take care of any bills that might come up.  I am still working with the family to make sure that I can get the appropriate rights to make updates as needed--for the time being I don't want to change anything Tony had done, but some of us apprentices do have files that may be missing or mis-linked on the website.  If you have problems with a particular pattern, in the meantime, hit me up.  I'll try to find it and provide it to you, if it exists.  More as it comes out, but people can breathe a bit easier--the site stays up.

            -Ii Katsumori

          • Jennifer Kobayashi

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 22
                Message
                Well done, I'm sure Tony would have approved.

                There's a bunch of us over here in the UK who feel much releived to here his site will keep on trucking.

                Regards

                Dean

                SHOUGUN

                I want to put everyone's mind at rest:  http://sengokudaimyo.com will continue.  I have been able to get administrative access to the site and I will be able to take care of any bills that might come up.  I am still working with the family to make sure that I can get the appropriate rights to make updates as needed--for the time being I don't want to change anything Tony had done, but some of us apprentices do have files that may be missing or mis-linked on the website.  If you have problems with a particular pattern, in the meantime, hit me up.  I'll try to find it and provide it to you, if it exists.  More as it comes out, but people can breathe a bit easier--the site stays up.

                -Ii Katsumori

              • danabren
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 22

                  Thank you for this, Ii.  I'd actually lain awake the past few days thinking "oh crap, that entire website and all of the information there will be lost".

                  Much obliged.

                  Soga/Kurokamakiri