こんにちは!

  • wadeaverey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2014
      こんにちは!from the Outlands ~

      I have yet to work on a name, but I will be returning shortly to the SCA with a Sohei persona and would love to "talk shop" with any and all other SCA Sohei and/or anyone else pursuing the Dream from the shores of old Nippon.

      Feel free to add me on Facebook (dave@...) or contact me here on the list.

      Cheers,
      Dave
    • JL Badgley