Gentle Early Cultures was Re: good deals on swords

  • James Eckman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2013
      Jared Diamond has an interesting book, "The World until Yesterday: What
      Can We Learn from Traditional Societies?". In it he points out practices
      that that we might be better off not discarding for some of our more
      modern ones. One superior modern practice though is non-violence, most
      primitive societies that we have been able to study have a far higher
      percentage of murder and killing than even the worst of our modern wars.

      Bunny-loving hunter gatherers, what an amusing thought. What is your
      bunny called? Lunch? Hossenfeffer? :)

      Jim