Re: Something fun... (answers)

  • wcbooth@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2001
      > Fujiwara no Aoi
      > not Imperial

      ~points, and makes funny breathing noises~ then.. you are part of the
      Rebel Aliance, and a traitor..~motions to a couple of guy's in white
      armor~ Take her away!

      (many apologies, Fujiwara Dono, but i had to, or i'd have hurt
      myself...;) )

      Nobum
    • Kass McGann
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2001
        > (many apologies, Fujiwara Dono, but i had to, or i'd have hurt
        > myself...;) )

        Can't have you hurting yourself, Nobumitsu-dono... ;)

        Now if only I could figure out how to program a secret message into
        this palm pilot...

        Fujiwara no Aoi